Thursday, July 12, 2007

Doing It for Ourselves


A new sex aid that attaches to your vacuum cleaner to suck and vibrate your clitoris has been getting a fair amount of press lately. But one review we read said the sound of the vacuum cleaner sort of ruins the mood because it always reminds her of her grandmother, and it's loud. The review went on to say that the thing sucks so hard, it takes away all moisture and borders on being painful.

The one that got far higher reviews is the Berman Center Selene Vibrating Pump, which has powerful vibrating and suction modes for those times when a good man is hard to find or simply to augment your usual lovemaking. These types of devices are said to be particularly useful for women who have a hard time climaxing.

Anyone out there used one?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A VACUUM CLEANER? NOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL!!!! I DON'T THINK I WILL TRY THAT ONE.

MARCIA
visually IMpaired

Jaid Black said...

Oooooh lawdy! I've never tried either one and I've got to agree with Marcia... vacuums are out lol. If they suck that hard mebbe the creators should consider a dust buster *g*

Oh and sorry I haven't been posting much. I injured my wrist and hate typing one-handed :-( Getting pretty fast at it, though!

Anonymous said...

A dust buster, I love it! One thing with the vacuum cleaner, I suppose is you won't be bothered by the kids or spouse. I notice they tend to make themselves scarce when they think housework is going on.
Bummer about your wrist, Jaid. You don't realize how much you use your dang wrist until it's injured. Here's hoping it heals fast.

LA Day said...

Somehow the vacuum would ruin the mood but you're right about the privacy. If I pull out the vacuum there's no one to be found.

Ciana / Syneca said...

somehow I just can't equate vacuming with orgasm ... just doesn't connect in my mind ... ohhh, could this be a nefarious plot to make women WANT to do house-cleaning? Hmmmm... think I'll invent an attachment for men -the sucking hard part probably wouldn't bother a lot of them :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I might be inclined to do a bit more vacuuming if my Green Hornet canister vacuum had a special attachment that gave me a little extra incentive! Imagine if every vacuum came with such an attachment (for men or women) how much cleaner our floors would be!

Jaid Black said...

I dunno... I subscribe to the Roseanne Barr vacuuming philosophy: I'll vacuum the floor when Sears invents one I can ride on lol :-P

As to my wrist: damn the bitch hurts. The slightest pressure is like shiiiiit!!

The Empress said...

Gosh, which to choose, a dust buster or a dildo. Decisions, decisions ...

I'd like to see Martha Stewart demonstrate this little beauty on TV.

Jaid Black said...

Gis, you're a nut :-P