Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forbidden Fantasies: What's Yours?


Normally, we don't plug Ellora's Cave books on this blog, even though EC does sponsor it. But we released our first ever hardcover book this week, called Forbidden Fantasies, an anthology with eight of our hottest authors, published by Simon & Schuster Pocket Books and to promote it, we're giving away a free mini laptop computer! To enter the contest to win it (and get discounts on all EC books for the rest of the year), you have to buy the book by October 18. Go here for details.
Also, if you live the Las Vegas area, please join us for our booksigning October 18 1:00-2:30 p.m. at Barnes & Noble, 8915 W. Charleston, Las Vegas, NV 89117. We're giving away lots of goodies and a free Forbidden Fantasies t-shirt with all purchases of the book.

2 comments:

gypsywoman35 said...

Well I am all for fantisies and most definately sex. Since I am an EC fan, I can't wait to add this book to my library.

thanks

Anonymous said...

My pleasure. Let me know how you liked it!